How we do it
Artemundi is the only art investment company with a tested methodology spearheaded by the core belief that transparency is the best policy. We provide accurate valuations; keep administrative, operational, and maintenance costs under control; and apply econometric indexes to our appreciation strategies in arms-length transactions.
We have developed a proprietary investment protocol for each potential artwork acquisition based on decades of experience. Quality, provenance, condition, uniqueness, demand, and timing are some of the vital factors considered during appraisals.
Transparency, compliance & arms-length transactions
Transparency is the best policy.
- Market research
- Profit from art-market inefficiencies
- Geographical arbitrage
- Exhibition loans
- Academic exposure
- Scholarly contributions
- Conservation/ restoration
As early promoters of a safe and regulated art market industry, we believe transparency is the best policy. Therefore, we have applied the following measures to our daily operations:
• Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
• Operation under Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines.
• Verification of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) is critical to safeguarding each of our transactions’ integrity.
• Observance of the OECD Standards to fight corruption, bribery and promote integrity in the public and private sectors.
• Practice aligned with the Principles for Responsible Investment guidelines promoted by The United Nations.
– By incorporating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors in our investment decisions, ensure that all relevant criteria are accounted for when assessing risk and return.